The Talon

• April 8Congratulations to Paramount!

Browns over Broncos

Jeremy Ashman, Contributor

This Saturday night the Cleveland Browns will be taking on the Denver Broncos in a huge matchup that both teams need to help them have a chance at making the playoffs this year. The Browns have a 5-7-1 record in a division that is only 2 games ahead of the Browns. The Broncos have a 6-7 record in a very hard division but if they want to have a small chance at making playoffs they need to win out the rest of the season. The Cleveland Browns have been on a little hot streak since they have fired their head coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Todd Haley with 3 out of 5 games they won. This coaching change has helped the Browns a lot because the old defensive coordinator Gregg Williams has turned his team around after being named head coach. The Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield is having a great rookie year with a 64.4 completion percent with 2877 passing yards and 19 touchdowns. He’s shown that over time he gets better and better and last week against the Carolina Panthers he unleashed a 51yard bomb to Jarvis Landry. Another rookie on the Cleveland Browns Nick Chubb from Georgia is destined for another great game tonight. He has 8 touchdowns and 760 yards this season and most of these stats are because the Browns traded Carlos Hyde who was taking most of Chubbs snaps in the beginning of the season. But after they traded away Hyde, Chubb has been amazing. The Browns number one receiver Jarvis Landry is having another good year with 69 receptions, 790 yards and 4 touchdowns. One of his touchdowns came last week from a rushing play that Gregg Williams cooked up. The Browns defense has not been the best but they are surely not the worst with one of the top tier pass rusher Myles Garrett with 12.5 sacks on the year. The Browns defense is ranked 18th for points allowed which makes them one rank worse than the Broncos at 19th but the Broncos offense continues to struggle so the Browns defense will look like a top 10 defense in this game.

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

Texans!

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

Packers over Bears

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

Go Titans Go!

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

Pats over Steelers

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

Bears will crush the Packers

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

How the Chargers will beat the Chiefs

• Browns over Broncos

NFL Showdown

The Chiefs will Defeat the Chargers

• Browns over Broncos

Clubs

“Paramount” ends most accomplished season in program history

• Browns over Broncos

Movie Reviews

Captain Marvel Review (SPOILERS)

• Browns over Broncos

RI in History

Progressivism and the Gilded Age in RI

The Student News Site of Bishop Hendricken High School
Browns over Broncos